TCW-880R SM 8″ In-Ceiling Speaker Stereo/Mono Super Low-profile Bezel
The newest TCW-880R SM (Stereo/Mono in-ceiling speaker) utilizes a honeycomb structure of front panels to further stiffen speaker chassis and to disperse the reflected sound. The front panel is rubber coated for more luxurious look and feel and to provide even better effect on sound performance.
Low-profile bezel, magnetically mounted grills allow the speakers almost disappears in a room.
Nowadays the expectation from modern in-wall and in-ceiling speakers is not only the great sound but less visibility at the same time. With the new TCW models you have both!
The sound is clear, natural, dynamic and provides wide dispersion throughout a listening area, and thanks to slim bezels you are hard to see speakers mounted in your wall or ceiling!
The proper design facilitates installations thanks to many specialized features
• Very slim chassis to allow installations even in shallow places;
• TIMPC – TAGA Injection-Molded Polymer Chassis with a honeycomb structure is very rigid and strong to minimize distortions, vibrations or resonances. Additional rubber coating further stiffens chassis and improves sound performance;
• TEI – TAGA Easy Install mounting brackets are extremely easy and safe to install. The ABS clamps are in a visible blue color to ease installation in dark places;
• TSLB – TAGA Super Low-profile Bezel grills are magnetically mounted and paintable. They are aesthetic and virtually disappear in the ceiling or wall;
• +/- 3dB Environmental Equalizer (treble switch) compensates for speaker positioning and room anomalies;
• TEC – TAGA Easy Connection: all speakers use high quality push-in banana binding posts accepting raw speaker cables up to 10AWG and most popular types of connectors (banana or pin plugs). Our binding posts make your installation very easy task to do;
• High 8 ohm impedance.
TSLB magnetically mounted grill
TEI mounting bracket
TEC binding posts
|2 x 19 mm (0.75”) TPTTD dome
+/-3dB Treble switch
|Bass / Midrange Driver:
|203 mm (8”) Kevlar®
|35Hz – 20kHz
|27.7 x 10.5 cm
|Minimum Mounting Depth:
|Cutout Dimensions (D or H x W):
|2.3 kg pc.
(black rubber-coated front)