TCW-500R v.4 6.5″ In-Ceiling Speaker
TAGA Harmony TCW series speakers provide superior sound performance at amazing price levels. They utilize very stiff and strong injection-molded polymer chassis, which minimize distortion, vibrations or resonances and specialized mounting brackets that make installation very easy. All speakers are designed to be used both in music and home theatre systems in any area of your home or commercial applications.
This is the 4thdeeply-upgraded edition of one of the most popular speaker in the series.
The sound of the new edition was significantly improved now it is more clear, natural, dynamic and provides wider dispersion throughout a listening area.
The proper design facilitates installations thanks to many specialized features
- Very slim chassis to allow installations even in shallow places;
- TIMPC – TAGA Injection-Molded Polymer Chassis is very rigid and strong to minimize distortions, vibrations or resonances;
- TEI– TAGA Easy Install mounting brackets are extremely easy and safe to install. The ABS clamps are in a visible blue color to ease installation in dark places;
- +/- 2dB Environmental Equalizer (treble switch) compensates for speaker positioning and room anomalies;
- Swivel tweeter to direct a high frequency stream toward selected area in a room;
- TEC – TAGA Easy Connection: all speakers use high quality push-in banana binding posts accepting raw speaker cables up to 10AWG and most popular types of connectors (banana or pin plugs). Our binding posts make an installation very easy task to do;
- High 8 ohm impedance.
TEI mounting bracket
TEC binding posts
|High-Frequency Driver:||19 mm (0.75”) Silk dome|
|Bass/Midrange Driver:||165 mm (6.5”) Kevlar®|
|Frequency Response:||30Hz – 20kHz|
|Dimensions:||23.5 x 8.9 cm|
|Minimum Mounting Depth:||90 mm|
|Cutout Dimensions (D or H x W):||199 mm|
|Weight:||1.5 kg / pc|